Wednesday, January 19, 2011

trouble spots

Today is one of THOSE days.  I woke up with a migraine and haven't been able to shake it which makes me particularly grumpy. 

When I have a migraine I don't want to do  all the things I need to do to reach my goals.   I want comfort foods and to sit on the couch and read.  I don't want to eat what's good for me but what makes me feel good.  I don't want to jump on the treadmill and get my sweat on.  OH...just saying jump made my head throb a little harder momentarily. 

I am not typically the person who will hide in a dark room to try to get rid of it.  Life is to short to spend it hiding in the dark.  Don't get me wrong, there have been several occasions that I have had to have my beloved come and get me from work and take me home to sleep it off. 

So doing what I need to do when I have a migraine is one of my biggest trouble spots. 

I will workout when I have fibromyalgia flair ups but migraines just kick me to the curb.  So frustrating as I get them several times a month.  Sometimes they only last a couple hours sometimes they last for 3 days. 

That is my grumble and frustration for the day. 

Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment