Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beginnings

As 2010 closes and 2011 begins I stand on the edge of the past and the future.  What a sweet thing New Years is.  It gives us a chance to take a look at our year in review and to look forward to what could be in our future.  As I sit here, we have just blown off a bunch of little fireworks, the ones that are legal in Oregon as we have the benefit of having neighbors who really enjoy spending their hard earned money on the big booming ones so I can enjoy them without the bill.  I have kissed my love our first kiss of the new year and now I think of all I want to accomplish and change and see grow in the new year.  That is all for another blog as tonight I am going to bed as I have a full day of being responsible tomorrow.
Much love to you and yours in this new year.  May what needs to be left behind stay in 2010 and what needs to go with you be multiplied 100 fold in this new year.
Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment