Monday, January 3, 2011

Blind Hope

I read a wonderful book this week called Blind Hope by Kim Meeder.  I highly recommend it for many reasons.  It is a true story and it is set in our beautiful Central Oregon.

The stories is about a young lady named Laurie and the dog she adopts who's name is Mia.  Mia has been severely neglected and is on deaths door when Laurie rescues her.  Laurie nurses her back to health and in the process grows in her love and relationship with the God she can't see but knows is out there.  The lessons she learns on her path with this precious little sickly pup are lessons for each of us. 

Along the way thru this book you see other relationship develope and healing of hearts.  It is a true example of how any of us who refer to ourselves as Christians should be living.

I want to say so much more but for the risk of saying to much I want to just pique your interest enough to read it yourself. 

In my book this is a must read!

Let me know what you think of it!

I was given a copy of this book by Waterbrook Multnomah for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment