Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Decisions

God has been so good to me.  He has provided great opportunities for me and I know that they are directed by His hand and not my own so I have to ask, why do I hold back?  What am I afraid of?  If God is leading me then He is going to be with me and if He's with me then that's where I want to be.  Right?  Makes sense enough. 

I think I must be going thru an irrational phase as I have suddenly developed claustrophobia as I found out yesterday trying to do a brain MRI.  This is the same type of irrational thinking to me as not being able to go into the tube. 

Please pray with me that I would get confirmation that this is the path He does indeed want me on so I can move forward.  I am super excited about it but terrified at the same time.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment