Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

For those of you who know me, I love to show off pictures of my family and I can't think of a better way than with photo Christmas cards.  My favorite company to use for them is Shutterfly.

Why you ask?  Because contrary to my initial thought, they do have a variety of CHRISTMAS cards rather than the generic Happy Holidays.  Don't get me wrong, if you want to be all encompassing, go for it.  The reason I celebrate the season is Jesus Christ. 

Shutterfly is easy to use and download your pictures to.  If you're like me and I'm pretty sure you are, time is a premium and you don't want to spend a ton of time but you want it to look good. I can tell you that Shutterfly is the perfect company to save your time and energies.  I have used them to make photo books and was so pleased with the results that when I got the offer to blog about them in exchange for free cards, I couldn't pass it up! 

Check out these cute designs.  I recommend going to their site as embedding them really doesn't do them justice and I can tell you that they are a great quality. 

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery






You'll notice all of these have places for multiple pictures.  As I said, I love to show off my family!  If you only want one or two pictures, they've got those too.  They also have Hanukkah cards and generic cards as well.  If you follow the link above you will see a bunch of Christmas cards, which makes me happy as I was concerned over the limited CHRISTMAS cards I was seeing. 

You can also pick up your prints at  Walgreen's, Target or CVS. 

If you're sending cards this year, I can't recommend Shutterfly photo cards enough.  While you're there, check out their cool photo gifts.  I give a lot of photobooks and calendars and they are always a big hit with grandparents and others that don't get to see my family often.

Let me know what you think and which card is your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment