Sunday, January 1, 2012

Relationships

The word for this year is RELATIONSHIPS.

Relationships are central to living.  We have family relationships.  We have work relationships.  Hopefully everyone reading this has a relationship with Jesus as their savior and friend.

Who wouldn't like to have deeper, more fulfilling relationships?  I always talk about how much people mean to me but my actions don't always show them.  I always mean to read thru the Bible but have never read it cover to cover.  I have great intentions but frequently follow thru.

This year things are going to be different.  This year I am going to be intentional about my relationships. I am going to spend time with those I care about, quality time.  I am going to pray more for the people God has surrounded me with.

No more excuses of not having enough time.  I spend so much time doing random stuff that at the end of the day doesn't matter.

So if you see me and see that I'm not living our my relationships first life, please, call me on it.  I'll thank you!

1 comment:

  1. SO true! I love seeing how you are focusing your time and energies in to this VERY important aspect of life here on earth. Relationships will continue in heaven too!!! Keep seeking Him in 2012. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete