Monday, May 16, 2011

Productivity

Wow today has been long!  I have spent the last couple hours doing travel agent training and still have about 5 more hours to go but I am getting it done. 
My goal is to do 1 or 2 sessions a night for the rest of the week then move forward with promoting the agency and booking trips for people.

One of the things that has prevented me from completing this training is that my laptop has been suffering a slow death.  I think today might actually have killed it.  Luckily for me, my love has decided to share his laptop temporarily with me so  I can move forward and maybe start making at least enough money to cover what it is costing me. 

Well, that is my progress story for the day.

Hope you've got a good one too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way to keep up on another huge venture! Working, wife, being a mommy, reading AND doing this travel training on top of it all! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete