Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June Goals

3in30 I'm In!!

I am so excited to get back on track with setting my goals and hitting them.

I have had so much going on and  I can't tell you how much I want to get things done.

So, without further ado, here are my goals.

First, I haven't spent much time in the word getting filled so I can be the best God wants me to be.  I am going to get into the word daily.  I am not committing to read a book a day or anything like that, some days I might only be able to read a couple verses and others I might be able to read chapters.

Second, I am eager to build my travel business so I will finish my training the first week and then work the rest of the month to get more training and get quotes out to as many people as possible so I can book three new customers over the course of the month.

Third, I have packed on so much excess weight.  It is not fun and prevents me from doing so much that I would like to do.  My goal as it pertains to that is that I will work out 4 days/wkly at the gym for at least 45 minutes each time.  In addition I am going to keep my food journal up to date no matter how good or bad I do on any given day.  On the days when I am not working out at the gym, I want to be outside and active, hiking or biking or playing at the park with my little one.

That is what I want to do in June.

What are your June goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment