Monday, May 23, 2011

Hiccups in my plans

Well, this past week has gone by so fast and not much like I anticipated.

Highlights:

I did make it to the gym 4 days this week.  I ran a mile in 12.5 minutes on my last workout.  It was awesome!

I had a great date with my love celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

I cleaned house before we left for our trip so I didn't have a mess to deal with when I got home.

Not so great parts:

I didn't keep my food journal.

I have yet to download my cameras so I can post some of them on here.

I have yet to finish my travel agency training but plan to this week so I can start making something of it.

Things I'm doing this week:

Finishing my travel agency training.

Updating my blog at least once this week.

Going to the gym 4 times this week.

Score from free salad from Safeway.

Send out my resume to 4 or 5 companies.

Keep my food journal every day.

Well that's what I'm up to.   Hope you're having a great week and accomplishing all your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment