Monday, May 16, 2011

Disappearing Act

Wow!!! Have you every blinked then realized a great spam of time has passed? That's kind of how I feel about my blog. How could it be almost 2 months since I have been here?

Well, the important thing is that I am back and plan in being here much more consistently.

Billy started soccer this spring and that has really thrown a wrench in our routine. Practice on Thursday's and games on Tuesday's and Saturday's has been crazy. Luckily my volunteer opportunity on Wednesday's has changed so I don't have as much of a time stressor there.

It seems like everyone in my house has had the crud forever. Billy has been tested for asthma, celiac disease and diabetes. Chris had his knee surgery and is still recovering from that. And allergies have hit our house hard. I am still trying to chute out why I haven't bought stock in Kleenex yet. Or in Allegra or Sudafed or Benadryl. We will get thru this though.

I have turned my focus back to my health and fitness. I made it to the gym 5 days last week and have a date with my man to workout together tonight. I have removed several things from my diet only to discover that they could be a root source of some of my digestive problems over the years. It has been a very interesting process of growth and learning.

Thus week will have lots of challenges and excitement so I am looking forward to being on here sharing with you guys!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment