Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday

I love Saturdays!  They hold so much potential.  There is so much I can do.  Do I clean house?  Do I go adventuring?  Do I craft?  Do I cook?  Do I organize?  What to choose?

This Saturday I determined last night that I was not getting out of bed until 10am.  Not to say I was going to sleep in but I was staying in between the covers until 10am.  LOL!  I was so determined.  But even with my steadfast determination, I couldn't do it.  I got up at 8am and let the dogs out then right back into bed I went.  At 9am I got up to brush my teeth and my hair then climbed right back into bed to read for a while.  At 9:30am, little one came in to tell my love was watching Bath Crashers,  my favorite show. Needless to say I got up and came into the living room to watch TV with my fellas.

After I got my fill of home improvement jealousy I finally got up and got some chores done.  5 loads of laundry were folded.  Little ones clothes were gone thru and separated.  Got get the castoffs ready for consignment.  Found that all he needs is shorts and sweats to carry him thru til next fall.  That made me very happy.

I have lots more projects to do but for now we are all sitting around watching the new version of Footloose.

Pretty good day.  Good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment