Monday, December 12, 2011

Daydreams

Wow!  Since vacation, it seems I have been daydreaming a bit more than normal.  Silly things too.  Does anyone else suffer this weird alternate universe syndrome? 

I have been daydreaming of winning the lottery (wish is hysterical since I don't buy lottery tickets) and jetting back and forth from here to Hawaii and home again then off to Belize then home then the Caymen Islands then home.  Seems my fantasies are all centered on warm weather climates. 

It gets especially bad on days I have to spend 5 minutes thawing my car so I can drive Billy to school and me to work and then get to work and things start going sideways the moment I get here.  Arg!  It's all good though.  I am thankful to have a job and thankful that I got to take such a nice relaxing and warm vacation.  I am counting my blessings that I will be able to take another vacation in a few months. That's my silver lining. 

Take an inventory today of your blessings and bask in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment