Monday, November 28, 2011

What to do??

Every have so much on your plate that you are so excited about that you just don't know where to start?  Or you start too many things and get overwhelmed? 

I tend to start things very enthusiastically and then lose my motivation.   This time around I want to finish as strong as I start.  I don't want to give up part way thru.  I don't want to feel overloaded and lose focus on why I am doing what I'm doing. 

I've tried keeping the goals list in front of me.  I've tried scheduling my time to work on my goals.  I don't think keeping that appt with myself has been enough of a commitment.  Maybe what I need to do is put it out here in cyber space for all to see and critique and hold me accountable to. 

I am excited to meet up with friends at the gym everyday and try the classes the gym has to offer.  Maybe meeting someone there everyday will be the motiviation I need to go back day after day. 

I am going to read Billy 2 novels this month as well have him read to me on a regular basis, at least 4 times a week.  I don't know what novels we'll read but it should be fun.  Right now we are reading the Boxcar kids adventures #1 on my kindle.  I think he likes it better being the kindle instead of a book so I am going to try to get library books on my kindle so he can use it and see if that makes him more interested in reading. We'd love to read some more Magic Treehouse books. 

I am going to make Christmas gifts for the people who have blessed my heart over this past year.  This is a pretty big commitment and I hope to get them all made so no one gets left out and gets their feelings hurt.  Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?  If you see your gift on there, please know that when I saw it there, I thought of you instantly and had to make it for you!  It's how I am. 

There are so many things vying for our attention and our resources this season.  My biggest goal is to make sure my focus stays firmly where it belongs, on my God and Savior and on the family and friends I have been abundantly blessed by. 

Have an amazing day and be abundantlly overwhelmingly blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment