Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1

Hi!
Today is off to a good start I guess.  I am on track with eating so far.  I'm having a little bit of a struggle with my water intake.  I have only had about 8 of my 100 ounces.  That leaves a lot still to drink. 

I have a terrible headache and sinus pressure that is making my eyes hurt!  When I don't feel good all I want is comfort food...biscuits and gravy, mashed potatoes, etc.  Those foods don't work with my commitment to the one bite rule so they are off the list.  I am actually contemplating making mashed cauliflower to replace the potatoes.  That will give me an extra serving of veggies and hopefully satisfy the comfort food craving. 

If the pressure in my head will subside, I will try to get a workout in this afternoon.  Pilates or yoga maybe.  Or maybe just go down to the gym and get my sweat on.  Hmmm...

Well, I better get doing what I need to do. I'll try to update later with my progress.

Smiles!

1 comment: