Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Redirecting

Well, I have reached the point where I have thought about giving up and just living my life the way I am but I know that isn't what I really want and it isn't God's plan for me either.  I need to redirect my thinking and attention.

I think my timing is ill advised but that's not stopping me because I know I can be successful.  I think because the eating plan is so restrictive, that I will wait until after Christmas to really commit to that aspect but there is nothing keeping me from becoming more active.  Yes, I know it's cold out but I have a gym membership that I am not taking full advantage of.  I also have a ton of video tapes I can work out to and a wii fit.  There are no more excuses.  Yes, I have a cold but working out improves the immune system so by that reasoning, I should get better faster as I work out, right? 

I am not saying that I am abandoning the eating aspect.  Not in the least!  I need discipline in that area.  If I don't look at my eating then I will end up taking full advantage of all the goodies available at this time of year.  That won't help my jeans fit better or help me breath easier. 

So, all that being said, I am administering grace into my life during this season. 

How are you showing grace in your life currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment