Friday, September 3, 2010

Change

I love fall!  There is always a sense of anticipation as school starts back up and the holidays start approaching.  The leaves change and everything is so vibrant.  The air is crisp and you can sense the changes coming. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

This fall I not only have the change of fall to celebrate but changes in my life.  God has been prodding and I am listening and more importantly moving with Him. 

New things are coming.  I will soon have a new website for the travel company I am starting and will also be selling my jewelry online (ebay maybe).  I am so excited.  I love travel and the idea of helping people make their dream vacations come true just makes me giddy! 

I want more flexibility in my life to be more available to my family.  Many of you know the health issues my grandmother has been thru and that we just moved her back to Portland a few months ago.  She needs help and would love more company and I would love to visit with her much more than I have been able to.  I want to be able to help maintain her beach house until they are able to sell it for what they want out of it. 

I am excited to see what happens.  For now I will be working full time here while I get started but once things are up and running I should be able to work from home full time.  I would appreciate your prayers, suggestions and support as I get started. 

What's changing in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment