Monday, November 18, 2013

Ever have one of those days where you just want to run away but your responsible side keeps you grounded in place?  Well that was my today.  It was the perfect storm of not enough sleep, not enough coffee and too much stress.  Work, home, commuting all just added up.  But thru it all, even with tears in my eyes and a quivering lower lip, I made it and not only did I make it, I managed to do it while giving God the glory and praising His mighty and matchless name.  I'm not gonna lie, it was hard and I wanted to pout and be reactive and fuss and whine (okay, I may have done some of all of those things), but I looked to God and He kept me afloat and now I can just give thanks and pray that tomorrow is a little easier. 
Hope you are blessed in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment