Monday, February 21, 2011

Progressing

Since I haven't posted in a bit, I thought now would be a good time to do an update on this months goals that I posted earlier in the month. 

Goal # 1, reading at least 2 books.  I finished 3 Cups of Tea and Divine Appointments.  I am about a third of the way thru Mansfield Park.  Making very good progress getting where I want to be.  Of course I have 5 more books that I want to read but those will have to wait for now.

Goal # 2, getting rid of 4 boxes of "stuff" from my home...well, that one I have not done as well one but I still have a week to get it done.  I am confident I will accomplish this task.  The only question is where to start.  I think I will focus on my stuff instead of Billy's room.

Goal # 3, completing the travel agency training and promoting the agency is by far my biggest challenge this month.  By the time I get home there is so much to do that I don't have the time I would like to do it.  I think I should still be able to get this done by the end of the month as I will be reducing my office hours 3 days/wk which will give me some free, unclaimed time on those days. 

Health and fitness has been a huge struggle.  I have been getting to the gym more often and being more consistent but my eating is still totally crazy!  My water intake has been very inconsistent.  I am thinking that I need to actually post goal updates more often so it helps keep me focused and on track.  Breakfast is still a huge problem area for me as are cutting out the sweets/excess carbs.  Today is a new day and a new opportunity to take control.

How are you doing on your goals for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment